In this data protection regulation, W&G Bau- und Facilitymanagement UG (limited liability) sets out our procedure with regard to the data collected by users who access our website at www.wug.facility.de (“website”) or otherwise provide us with personal data (together: “User”).
Competent authority within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
You have the following rights:
- Confirmation as to whether and to what extent your personal data is used and processed, as well as request access to the personal data stored about you and additional information
- Request a copy of the personal data that you have voluntarily provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format
- Request a correction of the personal data that we have stored about you
- Request the deletion of your personal data
- We object to the processing of your personal data by us
- Request that we restrict the processing of your personal data
- Submit a complaint to a supervisory authority
However, please note that these rights are not unlimited, but are subject to our own legitimate interests and official regulations.
If you would like to exercise any of the rights listed here or would like further information, please contact our data protection officer at:
We store your personal data for as long as is necessary to provide our services, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. The retention periods depend on the type of data collected and the purpose for which this data was collected, taking into account both the case-specific circumstances and the need to delete outdated, unused information as soon as possible. We store data records with personal data of customers, documents about the account setup, messages and other data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We can correct, complete or remove incomplete or incorrect data at any time and at our sole discretion.
Basis for data collection
The processing of your personal data (ie any data that allow you to be identified with justifiable means; “personal data”) is necessary in order to fulfill our contractual obligations to you and so that we can provide you with our services, protect our legitimate interests as well as legal and financial regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
What data is collected?
We collect two types of data and information from users.
The first category includes non-identifying and non-identifiable user data that is provided or recorded through the use of the website (“non-personal data”). We do not know the identity of the user from whom non-personal data was collected. Non-personal data that can be collected include aggregated usage data and technical data transmitted by your device, including certain information regarding software and hardware (e.g. browser and operating system used on the device, language setting, access time, etc .). We use this data to improve the functionality of our website. We can also collect data about your activity on the website (e.g. pages viewed, surfing behavior, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second category includes personal data, i.e. data that can identify an individual or can be identified by appropriate measures. Such data include:
- Device data: We collect personal data from your device. Such data includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other data that result from your activity on the website.
- Registration data: If you register on our website, you will be asked to provide certain information, e.g. For example: first and last name, email address or address or other information.
How do we get information about you?
We obtain your personal data from various sources:
- You provide us with such data voluntarily, for example when registering on our website.
- We receive such data when you use our website or access it in connection with one of our services.
- We receive such data from other providers, services and from public registers (for example from data traffic analysis providers).
How is the data used? Who will the data be passed on to?
We use data for the following purposes:
- Creation of offers or service specifications
- To communicate with you (sending notices regarding our services, providing technical information and, if necessary, processing customer service inquiries)
- For information about new updates and services
- To place advertisements when using our website (further information under “Advertising”)
- To market our websites and products (further information under “Marketing”)
- For statistical and analytical purposes that serve to improve the website
In addition to the various uses listed above, we can also share personal information with our subsidiaries, affiliates and subcontractors.
- Providing our services, including the personalized display of our website
- Storage and processing of such data on our behalf
- Placing ads as well as being able to judge the success of our advertising campaigns, user retargeting
- Providing marketing offers and advertising materials in connection with our website and our services
- Carrying out studies, technical diagnoses or analyzes
We may also disclose data when we are in good faith, which is helpful or appropriate to: (i) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal proceedings or government requests; (ii) enforce our policies (including our agreement) and investigate possible violations, if any; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent or take action against illegal activity or other misconduct, suspected fraud or security problems; (iv) assert or enforce our own legal claims or defend ourselves against the claims of others; (v) protect the rights, property or our security, the security of our users, your security or the security of third parties;
This website uses the following types of cookies:
a. “ Session cookies ” that ensure normal system use. Session cookies are only saved for a limited time during a session and are deleted from your device as soon as you close your browser.
b. “ Permanent cookies ” that are only read by the website and are not deleted when the browser window is closed, but are saved on your computer for a certain period of time. This type of cookie enables us to identify you on your next visit and, for example, to save your settings.
c. “ Third-party cookies ” that are set by other online services that have their own content on the page you are visiting. This can e.g. B. may be external web analytics companies that record and analyze access to our website.
Cookies do not contain any personal data that identify you, but the personal data we store may be linked by us to the data contained in the cookies. You can remove cookies using the device settings on your device. Follow the corresponding instructions. Please note that deactivating cookies can restrict certain functions when using our website.
The tool we use is based on the technology of Snowplow Analytics . The data we collect about the use of our website include, for example, how often users visit the website or which areas are accessed. The tool we use does not collect any personal data and is used by our web hosting provider and service provider only to improve our own offer.
Use of script libraries (Google Web Fonts)
To ensure that our content is displayed correctly and graphically appealing in every browser, we use script and font libraries such as Google Web Fonts ( https://www.google.com/webfonts ) for this website . Google Web Fonts are transferred to your browser’s cache so that they only have to be loaded once. If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts or denies access, the content is displayed in a standard font.
- When calling up script or font libraries, a connection to the operator of the library is automatically established. Theoretically there is the possibility for this operator to collect data. It is currently unknown whether and for what purpose the operators of the respective libraries actually collect data.
- Here you will find the data protection regulations of the operator of the Google library: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy.
Collection of data by third parties
This policy only covers the use and disclosure of data that we collect from you. If you publish data on other websites or disclose it to third parties on the Internet, other provisions may apply. Therefore, always read the general terms and conditions and data protection regulations carefully when you disclose data.
How do we protect your data?
Transmission of data outside the European Economic Area
Note that some recipients may not be based in the European Economic Area. If this is the case, we will only transfer your data to countries with an appropriate level of data protection approved by the European Commission or ensure an adequate level of data protection by means of a legal agreement.
When you access our website, we may display ads using third party ad technology. This technology uses your usage data for the services to serve ads (e.g. by placing third-party cookies in your web browser).
You can opt out of numerous third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). Information about how NAI and DAA members work, your options about how they use such data from these companies, and how to opt out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members can be found on the respective website: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/ .
We may use your personal information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc., or forward it to an external subcontractor to provide you with promotional materials related to our services that you may be interested in.
We respect your right to privacy. Therefore, you always have the option in these marketing materials to unsubscribe from further mailings. When you unsubscribe, your email address or phone number will be removed from our marketing distribution lists.
Please note that even after you unsubscribe from receiving our marketing emails, we will continue to send you emails with important information that does not include an unsubscribe option. This includes maintenance notifications or administrative notifications.
Protecting children’s data is very important, especially in the online area. The website is not designed for children and is not aimed at them. The use of our services by minors is only permitted with the prior consent or authorization of a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If a parent or legal guardian learns that his or her child has provided us with personal data without their consent, he / she can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to reach us
If you have general questions about the website, the data we collect about you or the use of this data, please contact us at data email@example.com.
W&G Bau- und facilitymanagement UG (limited liability)
Last changed on 02/03/2020